Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It was once just a High school dream!

Way back in high school, I'm used of catching my classmates attention, since I am taller than a normal 15 year old girl by that time. No matter how many times Em told me to join beauty pageants in our school,I just don't feel like joining. It's ironic, since I came from a family of models and beauty queens. I'd rather spend my time eating and hanging out with my friends. Despite this, I know very well about my dream of becoming a model. Even though I did not develop my interest in modeling right away, I eventually told my friends that I'm going to make it someday in the runway. And yes, i did! 

I started modeling after high school for a certain cosmetics and apparel brand in our country. After that, I became a title holder in a beauty pageant in our university, I joined more prestigious pageants,  and I'm glad that I was able to bring home many crowns for my friends and family. 

Now, I am working as a psychometrician,and a fashion and ramp model. Someday, when I already have a family of my own, I will be very proud to show my runway photos to my lovely children. I hope I'll have a child who would be willing to follow my footsteps, If not, I would still be supportive in whatever field he/she would choose to excel.

It was my best-friend Em, who once believed in my talent, and supported me with my craft. She believed in me just like how my Mom did. My high school friends really made a huge part for me to attain my dreams.

-Mei-Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment