Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

reminiscing..

it's good to reminisce the moments when i was still in college.., have friends, enjoying life, reading books, falling in love, the feeling of panic and tension that you might fail in your major subject, the famous torture of making a thesis, looking forward for sem-breaks and summer.., but the most wonderful moments are the ones with naughty things, and the feeling of having your deepest..and darkest..Secrets!, whenever i remember those moments, i still can't help but feel the chills of being a teen and having the freedom of worrying nothing but my grades and pride..!

but today onwards i will take responsibility of myself and family, get what i want, and settle all my goals..,
as to where my foot sets me?? it will only be the past of my future and the next thing I will reminisce in my next present time..

so let us all live for today.., for today can be yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow's yesterday..^^

--em-em--

No comments:

Post a Comment